1. Preheat the oven 325 degrees F.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside
3. In a mixer add the flour mix with the sugars and mix well together with the paddle attachment. Incorporate the eggs and the soft butter to create a nice creamy texture.
4. On a slow speed add the chocolate chips
5. Using a 10 inches cast iron skillet. Grease the skillet well and then add all the mixture evenly.
6. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
7. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes and dig in
8. Adding vanilla ice cream to the top is always a great idea.
Patrick Turcot, Executive Chef